If you have not used any other Binance Smart Chain application before with Metamask, you should first set up Binance Smart Chain on your MetaMask.
- In your MetaMask, click the menu which is set to “Main Ethereum Network” by default. In the dropdown click “Custom RPC”.
- A form will appear, where you need to fill in certain parameters to connect to the Binance Smart Chain network.
- Fill in the following parameters:
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org:443
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer: https://explorer.binance.org/smart
4. Now switch in the menu from Mainnet Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain and you will see the default currency change from ETH to BNB.
Buy BNB and wait for the launch of bETGF our project on Binance Smart Chain on 5th Dec .