After E-Stake we are thrilled today to launch E-Vote , EIP created and powered by Snapshot Labs for community members and they will be able to moderate project by voting on the upcoming proposals to continue development of ETGF project .
What’s Snapshot ?
Snapshot is an off-chain gasless multi-governance client with easy to verify and hard to contest results.
- Creating a proposal and voting is free no transactions
- Proposals and votes are just signed messages, stored on IPFS
- Signatures are easily verifiable online it uses the “eth_sign” format
- We don’t have any token
- It’s free to create a space it takes 5min
- Spaces can have their custom domain name
- Spaces can have their own skin
- Fully open source with MIT license
- We don’t use any tracking or ads in our site
- Go to governance.etgproject.org
- Click on “Connect wallet” button in top right corner
- Connect with wallet provider where you hold relevant token
- Choose the proposal you want to contribute in it
- Click on the option you want to vote for
- Sign the message via your wallet and done
E-Vote has been ended , tested successfully and ready for the community to vote on upcoming proposals .